Monday, August 23, 2004

New Robot of the Week

Hey, peeps. I've changed my mind again. The new robot of the week will be updated today, not Friday. You have an entire week to name this guy. I will pick a winner next Monday. My reasons for moving the Robot of the Week to Monday are threefold: 1. Giving people an entire week to name the robot may encourage more than four people to participate. 2. Friday's good enough by itself. It doesn't need a robot. Monday sucks. It needs a robot. 3. I like the word "threefold."
Click here for the Robot of the Week. Note: The small Asian girl is not a robot. You may name her if you like, but it is not part of the contest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Electro-Jaundice
-nick krauter

Josh Krauter said...

I'm submitting this robot name for Scott Stanfield, who tried to submit a comment and unfortunately wasn't allowed. He suggests Gigapawn for the robot's name.

Spacebeer said...

I'm going to go with:

Confusomatron!

This is because the robot looks all confused since the little girl is acting like a robot. Wait, maybe she _is_ the robot, and there is really a little girl trapped inside the yellow casing of the "robot." Oh man, now I'm a confusomatron. (See, I can even use it in a sentence! Its a great name!).

Also, what is that thing on the couch behind them, anyway?

Anonymous said...

foosbuddy

W

Anonymous said...

Curly