Saturday, August 21, 2004

More robot of the week contest info

Hello, Earth people. There has been a slight change in the prize-winning portion of the contest. I previously suggested that whoever wins three times or more wins a prize. I've changed my mind. That makes it too hard to win a prize, dammit, and I don't like stuff that's too hard. So, here's what we're going to do. I will pick my favorite robot name of the past four weeks, and that winner will receive a prize of an inconsequential and baffling nature. Every four weeks, a new prizewinner. And my girlfriend is eligible for the weekly contests, but ineligible for the monthly prize because we're shacked up and it would be no fun to send her a prize. So if you don't win one week and she does, you may still be in the running.

1 comment:

Spacebeer said...

I will take my weekly prize in inconsequential and baffling sexual favors.

Thank you.