Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Let's try this again

Two of my posts just disappeared without a trace after being up for a day, and I don't think they're coming back. Looks like I gotta recommend this Internet radio station again. It's www.erika.net/ and it's good. There are no commercials, and I've only heard two songs in three days that did not please me in some way. They just played Tobin Sprout, Bach, Hank Williams, and Sun Ra back to back. This almost makes me forget about that idiot who told J. Lo she weathered the Bennifer era with strength. Sometimes, things aren't so bad.

2 comments:

Josh Krauter said...

True. But they did weather the pussy era with dead Iraqi strength.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, now you've got Bright Eyes ads all over the place. I clicked on them a bunch for you. Suckers.