Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More referring URLs

It's always a treat to see what people were Google-searching when they ended up at my website. There are some real "doozies" in this latest batch, as my "grandfather" would say. But who's talking now? Here are my favorites of the week (and it's only Tuesday, for the love of God):

"Eva Mattes nude"
"let's go home and w." (I haven't w.'ed for weeks. Minutes even.)
"smashing thumbs"
"very good hints for robot rage" (I love how they included the word "very.")
"Teaneck or Sharon or Windham or Vermont or music or comic or books or Otto or Binder Louis B."
"Bono womanizing" (hey everybody, let's go bono womanizing)

Listening to: Queens of the Stone Age - Rated R
Reading: A Death in the Family by James Agee

1 comment:

Traci Drummond said...

of course you are listening to qotsa. do you have the new one? good stuff.

r is probably my favorite of the qotsa cds. leg of lamb may be their most perfect song.