Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Googly

I was checking the referring URLs to this site for some meager way to pass the unsatisfying minutes of my unsuccessful life, and I found some Google searches that led people to Can-Smashing Robot (soon to be C-SR: Miami, starring Chi McBride as Sgt. Lucky Fontleroy, when the retooling is finished). Here they are:
"hate Conor Oberst"
"'The Surrender' excerpts anal"
"jacqui malouf baby"
"this sucks. it's art. why does everything suck. let's go home and watch mtv"
"famous collages" (are there any?)
"moonlight towers sucks"
"Parking Garage Death Nebraska"
"robot april 2005"
"can smashing machine"

Reading: The Killer Inside Me by Jim Thompson
Listening to: Sparklehorse - It's a Wonderful Life
I would also tell you what movies I watched, but "Film-Watching Robot," a different website containing my movie-nerd observations (thereby keeping them off this site, which should come as a relief to those of you who like this site but have healthier hobbies, such as going outside and speaking to other human beings), is coming soon, probably this week.

Let me also add that I have seen this season's "American Idol" a handful of times while eating dinner, and I think Paula Abdul is completely bonkers. I think she's either bottoming out on drugs or has been co-opted by some sort of body-snatching magical pixie with a chemical imbalance. She acts like she got trapped in an orgasm and never came back. I don't remember her acting this way on the bits and pieces I've seen from previous seasons. What do you think?

1 comment:

Mary P. said...

Purely speculative - She is trapped mid orgasm due to lack of oxygen. Too much tight clothing. I saw a gross picture of her in a tight strapless/corset-ish number and her breasts were smooshed up and out. Bad choice, Paula (and i dont mean baaad-ass choice). Over and out. Your celeb commentator Mary P. Pants.