Thursday, June 02, 2005

I've got nothing to say...

... except that my former coworkers are some handsome motherfuckers. A fine group of people. If working in an office didn't make me hate my life, I would still be there. One of the reasons I've been dragging my feet getting a new job is that I don't think my next batch of coworkers is going to measure up. I worked in a place where I once overheard a coworker talk about crossbreeding a tomato with a vagina for his garden. This was not an isolated example of bawdy ribaldry. This was par for the course, my friend. Par for the course. Still, a job is a poor substitute for a life and must be destroyed. Work is for jerks. Take this job and shove it. Feel the burn. Where's the beef? Why is there air? My other car is a boat. My son is an honor student at Fuck You Junior High. Don't like my driving? Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT! I'd rather be snorkeling. Don't blame me, I voted for Alf. Whoo! Yeah! Huzzah! Honk, honk! Beep! Yowzah! Urgh! Snuh! Flerp! Zaz! Yoink! Whirroo!

2 comments:

Old Stallion said...

I still say the real money is in global domination.

Anonymous said...

Josh, once you left, the handome-mother-fucker quotient just dropped like a stone. It was really cool seeing you at the party. It wouldn't have been the same without you there. Now that I have a life again, we must see more of each other. And if you think we're handome clothed... well... there's some excitement for you to behold. In my pants.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Robby