Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Mary P Pants. Here goes:
1. Total number of books owned: This will be no fun to count, so I'll estimate. More than 10, less than 100 billion.
2. The last book I bought: I sold a bunch of books to Half Price yesterday, and bought a bunch more with the cash. They are: Samuel Fuller's autobiography, poetry by Baudelaire, and fiction by Peter Schneider, and, coincidentally, more authors who start with the letter B, Marie-Claire Blais, Paul Bowles, and Heinrich Boll.
3. The last book I read: Captain Maximus by Barry Hannah
4. Five books that mean a lot to me:
a. Boomerang by Barry Hannah (or anything else by him)
b. The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky
c. Let Us Now Praise Famous Men, text by James Agee, photos by Walker Evans
d. Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung by Lester Bangs
e. Cassavetes on Cassavetes, edited by Ray Carney
5. Tag five people to fill this out: I can't do that. Too much like a chain letter. If you're reading this, have a website, and want to fill out something like this, I tag you.

1 comment:

Josh Krauter said...

These book titles are obviously phony, with the exception of Hegel's "Blop Blop of History."