Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'm going to kick this blog's ass

Weird. I just noticed that certain words in old posts (e.g. "guitars," "no plans," "t-shirts") have been turned into links directing you to sales of guitars and t-shirts and, weirdly, a search for the phrase "no plans." I attempted to erase these links and repost the posts, but it didn't work. Is this some insidious, underhanded attempt by Blogspot to insert advertisements in my blog against my wishes and without notice, or am I being hacked? Anyway, if you click on a link and it leads you to an advertisement, I apologize. It's not my fault and it's not what I want. And fuck you, Blogspot.

1 comment:

Mary P. said...

My guess is you have some sort of adware or some spyware program on your computer. I know there are some that highlight certain words and link to other sites. Though i dont know how to erase them. And frankly, the time I tried, I just aborted the whole thing and restored my computer.

In any event yippie! for last days, eh? And screw that computer. It aint ever going to see your face again after today.

I don't see any links on my screen...but what posts had the mysterious links?