Monday, May 16, 2005

Hollywood blockbuster with the most ridiculous names of the week

This week: "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith"

Character names
+ Special Bonus Round! Guess which three names are not actually characters in this movie? Win a sardine!
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Padme
Anakin Skywalker
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
Mace Windu
Senator Bail Organa
Yoda
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Queen of Naboo
Tom Sizemore
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Nute Gunray
Captain Typho
Admiral Diabetes
Tion Medon
Governor Tarkin
Sonoma Baby Lamb with Braised Greens and Rosemary
Commander Cody

3 comments:

Old Stallion said...

My guesses are: Tom Sizemore, Nute Gunray, and Sonoma Baby Lamb with Braised Greens and Rosemary.

I want my sardine. I want it even if I am wrong.

Anonymous said...

my guesses are:
Yoda
C3PO
Captain Assface

Did I win?

Josh Krauter said...

Sorry, jerks. No one won the sardine. The three character names that weren't actually in the movie are Danny Tanner, Joey Gladstone, and Kimmy Gibler. I ate the sardine. If you were standing near me at the time, I ate the sardine in front of your face. Right in front of your face.