Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Human waste

Some living bag of human shit who apparently works in the same building as me directly preceded me into the bathroom talking on his cell phone the whole time about all the fabulous places in the world he's visited. He continued talking while he pissed at the urinal, at one point uttering, "Dude, I'm trying to book it for Leone, because the Mexico City airport blows." I could hear the other voice on the line, and, despite referring to the callee as '"dude," he was talking to a young woman. I was in the stall next to the urinal, and I proceeded to attempt the loudest piss of my life. I backed up as far as I could go and aimed dead center for the bowl full of water. I had been holding it for several minutes, so I had a lot of ammunition stored up and ready to go. I was pleased with the results. He quickly left the urinal without flushing or washing his hands, continuing to talk on the phone the whole time. Did I mention he looked like a rat-faced weasel? I hope he's murdered in Mexico by bandits who steal his phone and sell it for some top-shelf tequila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would come into the women's restroom and do that when the office ladies are yelling small talk or horrifically personal details from stall to stall.

joolie